skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
pooty pants
The cutest little kids stuff around. Hand made goodies for your little ones.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Burp Rags
Prices:
$5 or $7 with
embroidery
Personalize with your little ones name or add a funny saying...
Some of our favorite sayings:
Major cutie
Spit Happens
Louis
Spitton
I'm cute, my mom's cute & my dad is lucky
Double Dribble
Punt. Pass. Puke
Diaper Diva
Lil Slugger
Boys RULE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and My Pooty Pants
About Me
pooty pants
I am a new mother to a beautiful little pooty pants. I am having so much fun with all things little kids and baby I decided to share & sell my items. If you don't see something you are looking for please ask! I love custom orders!
View my complete profile
How to Place an Order
Please e-mail your order to
mypootypants@gmail.com
You can pay thur Pay Pal at this e-mail address-
If you need instructions on how to pay thur pay pal just let me know in your order e-mail & I will walk you thru how to pay using pay pal.
When shipping orders, rates will vary with each item. Once your order is complete I will notify you of shipping cost.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
▼
November
(11)
Sweet Treats
Bow Holders
TuTu Cute!!
little tag blankies
Growth Charts
Door Signs
Bibs
Burp Rags
Time Out Stools
Wall Letters
Hair Bows
My Blog List
Blog Design by Template-Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment